All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Room in the Suburbs

I grew up in the DC area and have been living in Colorado for the past five years due to health issues. I am praying about moving back and am unable to visit ahead of time so I'm hoping to find a place here. :) I would love to rent a room from a retired couple or empty-nester as I don't have a strong immune system and need to be in a home with less people for now. If you know of anything, feel free to reach out and I'd be happy to share more! Thank you so much!

Comments

• Hi Charissa - I just posted about my apartment / lease takeover! I only have one housemate who works entirely from home & sees a limited number of people due to her health concerns. Perhaps the space could be a good fit? Linking the post here.
  • Hi Charissa! I have health issues too and am looking for a housemate to rent a townhouse or house with me. I have yet to find a place, but it would have to be a toxic mold free living space. I have a small dog too. If interested, please let me know ASAP.