All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM Looking for Housing in Fairfax Area - Late July/August Move-In

Hey everyone!

I'm a CM looking for housing and/or roommates in the Fairfax area. I will be attending graduate school at George Mason University and working a graduate position with the university starting in August. I am looking for a late July or early August move-in. I am quite low maintenance and laid back. I enjoy watching sports, movies, and playing video games. I would love to find housing with a reasonable commute to campus, and that has great access to community.

Thanks!

Comments

• We would have a room available starting July 18th, but can wait longer for the right person.

We're about a 25-30 minute drive to GMU.

We are former location Pastors and strong Christians. 

We would be interested in doing some trade where we reduce some to all of your rent in exchange for some household help like cooking, possibly laundry and/or sitting a few hours a week.  Would this be of interest to you?

Our next (and hopefully only) Open House is this Sunday, July 12th from 2:30-3:30PM.  Will you be able to join us?

If you can come to the Open House, please come with a mask and be prepared for us to take your temperature and remove your shoes when entering.  Also, we are only showing the home to one person at a time, so you may have to wait in your car for a bit if you arrive and someone else is already here :)

Our exact address is 5908 Bond Ct, Alexandria, VA 22315.

Last thing, our house can be a bit tricky to find if you don't know what you're looking for.  We're on the corner of Luton Pl and Bond Ct., but it appears our address should be Luton Pl because our driveway is on Luton Pl.  We're a cream colonial with black shutters and orange planters on the front stoop.

Let me know how else I can help!

Warmly,
    Joy
    202-320-0747
This discussion has been closed.