Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room in Navy Yard - EARLY SEPTEMBER $1100 for awesome high rise with a pool/gym!

edited June 2018 in Housing
Hey all! 

I'm looking to fill the den in a 1BR+den/2Bath apartment at Parc Riverside in Navy Yard. You'd pay $1100 + utilities for the den and the rooms are almost the same size, but the den does not have a window. The lease would start September 7th. I'm fine with a short-term renter as long as you're willing to help find someone to fill your room.

I'd bring all the living room furnishings and kitchen stuff, so you wouldn't need to worry about that! 

I'm a 25yo Christian lady with the coolest black lab named Bison. He's 9 and is perfect. I mostly work from home and I spend my evenings running, going to they gym, seeing friends, or relaxing at home! I have a weird obsession with the Bachelor and Bachelorette. I love to be friends with my roommates. Feel free to email me at abegailcave@gmail.com for more information and a floor plan!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.