Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Sunny, spacious and new apartment

Apartment for rent. Nearby to buses, metro (West Falls Church), 66, route 7, 123 and 495. Apartment in a house, has 2 rooms, living, dining room, ample closets, kitchenette and a pantry. Abundant natural light through the windows in each room. First floor of a new Christian family home, very quiet ideal for a mature, professional female that needs a place without any distractions. All utilities included. With furniture or unfurnished (arrangements can be made.) A place to park. Steps away from the bus stop. Five minutes from Metro stations (Orange and Silver lines.) Walking distance to groceries store, Starbucks and restaurants. Less than a mile from Tysons Corner mall, Vienna, Falls Church, McLean areas. Available now. We are going to need proof of employment, last landlord's, pastor's or church leader reference, one month deposit, no pets please, professional, no smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no guest to stay overnightPlease contact maria_caso@verizon.net
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello, my husband and I are interested, can you please send me more information? My number is 2402053548 and my email is stephanie.lagerlef@cru.org.
  • maria7 said:

Apartment for rent. Nearby to buses, metro (West Falls Church), 66, route 7, 123 and 495. Apartment in a house, has 2 rooms, living, dining room, ample closets, kitchenette and a pantry. Abundant natural light through the windows in each room. First floor of a new Christian family home, very quiet ideal for a mature, professional female that needs a place without any distractions. All utilities included. With furniture or unfurnished (arrangements can be made.) A place to park. Steps away from the bus stop. Five minutes from Metro stations (Orange and Silver lines.) Walking distance to groceries store, Starbucks and restaurants. Less than a mile from Tysons Corner mall, Vienna, Falls Church, McLean areas. Available now.

We are going to need proof of employment, last landlord's, pastor's or church leader reference, one month deposit, no pets please, professional, no smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no guest to stay overnight

Please contact maria_caso@verizon.net