All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for male roommate in Capitol Hill townhouse

My roommate and I are looking for a male roommate to take the master bedroom in a Capitol Hill townhouse near Lincoln Park. We're looking for someone willing to move in starting September 1, 2017 and sign a one-year lease. Rent is $1075/mo and utilities typically run around $70/mo.

The house is located just blocks away from Lincoln Park and a short walk to both H Street and Eastern Market activities. It has central AC, a good-sized kitchen with updated appliances and granite countertops, hardwood floors throughout, and tons of space. There are two full bathrooms (one upstairs, one in the basement) and a large living space downstairs. The house is also right on the D6 line, which takes you to Union Station, Chinatown, Metro Center, Dupont Circle. Closest metros: Eastern Market (orange/blue/silver, Union Station (red).

The room is a master bedroom with ample natural light, lots of space, and two closets. The house has two full bedrooms upstairs (where the master is located), one relatively-empty office upstairs, and a large basement (where the third roommate's room is). The house also has a great back patio area that we try to use as much as possible. There is always plenty of on-street parking (typically right out front of the house).

Your roommates would be two mid-20s young professionals from Oregon. One of the roommates works on Capitol Hill and the other just finished up a fellowship on Capitol Hill and is studying for law school. Both roommates enjoy getting outside, exercising, trying new places to eat, and watching sports (whatever the season, but NBA and MLB are the big two).

Photos: http://www.dropbox.com/sh/hx1iiay2eqpcxrw/AACYxmUEyeAAXhnqHnB3JwRpa?dl=0

Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can set up a time to connect!

This discussion has been closed.