All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Urgent - CF in search of affordable housing

Posting for a friend's sister. She needs affordable housing very soon -- she's happy to do odd jobs or babysit to offset rent. Please contact Carolineannehoward@gmail.com if you have something.

"My name is Caroline Howard. I am a Berkeley, CA native and am looking to move to D.C. in the next couple of weeks. I am the middle child of eight children and have learned to be flexible and have a team oriented mentality. I am blessed with an opportunity to be one of Georgetown Athletic Dept.'s few interns this next academic year. 

I graduated from California Baptist University in May 2016 with a B.S. in Kinesiology and Sports Medicine. I am passionate about student athletes, as I myself also competed as a NCAA Women's Water Polo player and know I can make an impact in the lives of high school and college athletes through strength and conditioning. 

I am great with kids. I have experience nannying, coaching athletics for youth and adults and volunteered as a younglife leader for 2 local high schools for 3 years in college. I also love to hike, paddle board and play sports on the beach. 

Please contact me if you have a room or know someone who has a space I could stay. I am helpful and open to work or assist with chores around the house for reduced rent. Thank you so much for your consideration. 

(510) 323-6961

Carolineannehoward@gmail.com"