All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Free room + Salary for Caregiver- no medical experience required

We are looking for a female roommate to assist as a caregiver for my fiancé during the day while I am at work. In exchange we are offering free room & board, wi-fi, full access to food & appliances, transportation, and a weekly salary. 

Duties include:
meal preparation, housekeeping, errands, and accompanying during medical appointments. 

Hours:
8am-6:30pm week days & maybe a weekend no more than once per month upon request. 

Responsibilities:
Each day you would need to devote the hours 8am- 6:30pm to be available at all times so that you can respond (accompany to the doctor or call an ambulance) in case of a medical emergency. During that time you would prepare breakfast, lunch & dinner. You will also have a list of housekeeping tasks to be done each week. Otherwise, hang out in the house or accompany on errands and other outings until I return home each day. You must have a cell phone. You do not have to be a certified medical professional but the ability to take blood pressure and identify symptoms of shock is preferred. We are looking for someone who is compassionate with common sense. 

Location: Fort Washington, MD. Within walking distance to metro bus or quick cab ride to the National Harbor or Huntington metro train station. 

Accommodations:
Furnished bedroom, kitchen, living room, cable (HBO, showtime, etc), free food (we are healthy eaters - typically paleo but we also love ice cream), rec room with air hockey table, darts, & boxing equipment, large back yard by the woods with back deck, gas grill, security system, printer/ copier, great neighbors, 2 spoiled dogs & 5 fish)

Please call Nicole & Stephen
(570) 617-5261
(910) 849-6222
This discussion has been closed.