All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

CF looking for private bedroom nearby Georgetown University

Hello every, 

My name is Josie,  a georgetown upcoming 2nd year graduate student. I am also a new Christian, Because my old lease up to August 1st and I’m temporarily living in my friends’ house at most until Sep 1st, So I hope to find a new home quickly. I hope the home could be convenient to Georgetown, glover park, rosslyn, Doupon circle are all cool.  And my expected price is $800-$1000 in total. 

About me, I am 23, international student from China and study mathematics, do some coding usually, and now working in nonprofit financial institution for summer intern. I love clean and quiet and I pretty enjoy cooking dancing, running. I could cook delicious Chinese food for you if you like. My favorite book is Harry Potter since my childhood, and favorite TV series is Game of Throne right now. I’m a new Christian and right now taking church membership classes every Sunday. I guess that’s brief about me.

If your room is available please let me know, thanks! My phone is 7186666354, email: josie.z0421@gmail.com