All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking housing / roommate

Hi- 

My name is Lindsay & I am currently looking for a roommate in DC. I just graduated from Liberty University, and took a job with a policy group in Arlington. I start my new job next week so would love to find a place ASAP. 

A little about me:I love politics, reading, cooking, and cycling. I am an introverted extrovert, so I love people but also love my alone time! On the rare occasion that I am not in the office, I prefer to be at the beach, or by a lake - probably sleeping or hanging out with friends! Also - my faith is an important part of my life, so I'd prefer to have a roommate who shares the same faith. 

I would love to find an apartment with separate bedrooms, but do not mind a shared bathroom. I am also open to most neighborhoods, but would prefer foggy bottom / rosslyn. I would like to keep rent under $1,000. 

My email is  lindsayfuce@gmail.com if you want to connect! 
This discussion has been closed.