All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Roommates for Large Single Family Home in Arlington!

edited July 2017 in Housing

Hello!

I am a CF looking for other CF roommates to share a wonderful and lovely home in Arlington. It’s a single family home, located in a nice neighborhood, and great for living with others as a community to cut costs but also having the space of a big home! It’s located near 7 corners and very close to any shop you can imagine  And less than 15 minutes away from DC!

The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac and professionally landscaped (and landscaping is included in rent, yay!!) The house has a beautiful and large kitchen, living room, family room, and a beautiful landscaped backyard that’s great for hanging out and having gatherings! There is a 2 car garage and plenty of driveway/neighborhood parking. In addition, there is a spare room with a full strength exercise machine and guest bed for any guests.

The house is available August 5th and the landlord is so lovely and easy to work with.

The bedrooms available:
Bedroom 2: 13×11 sharing a bathroom with bedroom 3: $800
Bedroom 3: 12×11 sharing a bathroom with bedroom 2: $750
Basement suite: includes a bedroom, private full bathroom, and carpeted living room area. It’s a private area great for someone that wants extra privacy!: $1200

Utilities will be split 5 ways each month, which will make them much cheaper!

Looking to start the lease August 5th, which I know is close, but if you are interested let me know and I can send pictures and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you!
Joy

Comments