All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Room in the Palisades (NW) - $950/month

Hey everyone!

My name is Jessie, I'm a recent graduate of Georgetown University, and now I work for Chi Alpha Campus Ministries at Georgetown. On July 28th I'm going to be moving into an apartment in the Palisades, in Northwest DC, about a 20-minute walk from Georgetown.

The apartment is a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom unit. I will be sharing one room with another girl, so we're looking for someone to take the second bedroom. Rent for that room will be about $950/month. The D6 bus stops right outside the apartment, so it's pretty easy and convenient to get downtown!

A little about me: I'm 22, I just got my degree in English from Georgetown, and I'll be working at GU this year. I'm pretty easy-going, I love to read (hence the English major), and I love to be outdoors. I grew up in Montana, so I'm always down for an adventure! I'll be spending quite a bit of time at Georgetown, so my time in the apartment will be probably be pretty chill. If you'd like more information, feel free to email me at jnf29@georgetown.edu!
This discussion has been closed.