All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Housing Options for CF

Hey Ladies, my roommate and I lease a gorgeous townhome in Fairfax on the border of Vienna. It is walking distance to the Vienna Metro stop, and about a 1.5 from the Mosaic District and the Dunn Loring Metro. We have a few spots opening up in our townhome over the next month or so.

We have a spot in our basement, which would be a shared room, for one person. The rent is $700 with no utilities or security deposit. You would share the room with one other person, and there is a bathroom, closet and private entrance to the home down below.

We have an upstairs bedroom opening up this fall as well. Private room, with a shared bathroom. The rent would be $800 with a non refundable security deposit of $400, and utilities.

The home is located at 2978 Thompson Park Lane in Fairfax, Virginia. The link for pictures of the unfurnished house on zillow is below.
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/2978-Thompson-Park-Lane-Fairfax,-_rb/?fromHomePage=true&shouldFireSellPageImplicitClaimGA=false&fromHomePageTab=buy

Please feel free to message me at haley@honornet.net, or on this forum if you are interested in coming by for a viewing!

My roommate and I are Christians and we love having a house of community! We have decorated the home super cute, and love sharing it with fun girls.

Blessings,
Haley Jones