All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for housing on Capitol Hill

Hi! I am currently looking for a place to live on Capitol Hill beginning October 1. I am in my early 20s and work on the Hill. I am originally from California but have lived in DC just over a year now and enjoy spending time with friends and exploring new things around the city and nearby areas in my free time. I am actively involved in NCC Barracks Row through a small group and the hospitality team. My housing search has been incredibly difficult over the past couple of months so I would love to know if anyone has an opening in a house or would like to find an apartment together soon. 
To contact me, you can email me at kathryn.hopper@icloud.com. Hope to hear from you!

Comments

• Hi Kathryn! Did you find something?

If interested:Gorgeous luxury apartment in Capitol yards! Amenities include rooftop pool, business center, movie theater and so much more. Walk to Capitol, the Yards, Nationals Stadium. 

Rent is about $1275 + $75 utilities + $150 parking

If you're a solid Christian female, call or text me at 619.892.0296!
  • Hi Kathryn! If you're still looking, we have an opening in a 4bdrm house in SE. 

Choice of a smaller room for $600 or a larger room for $800. 

2 minute walk to the bus line (30S, 32, 34) and <10 bus ride to Potomac Ave Metro 

if you're interested, email me at brieanne29@gmail.com
  • Hi Kathryn! Did you find something?

If interested:Gorgeous luxury apartment in Capitol yards! Amenities include rooftop pool, business center, movie theater and so much more. Walk to Capitol, the Yards, Nationals Stadium. 

Hello. Is the unit still available ?  doo22ya @gmail.com
  • lucy said:
    Hi Kathryn! Did you find something?

Hello. Is the unit still available ? 

• lucy said:
    Hi Kathryn! Did you find something?

Hello. Is the unit still available.

• Did you find housing? I just saw this at Redemption Hill Church's housing forum....
    ___

Are you looking for the best room ever in Northeast DC? Do you wish you lived in the coolest location only blocks from REI, Harry Teets (aka Harris Teeter), the NOMA Gallaudet Metro Station, Indigo (best Indian food ever), Union Market, Union Station, and all the H Street bars and restaurants?

Would you have roommates? Yes! How many? Three of them! Are they all Christian ladies? Absolutely!

Does the home have a kitchen? Totally!! You can cook in it or not cook in it, your choice! Is there a general living area where you can chill? Is there!?! Yes there is. Let’s call it a living room! With a couch! (fireplace not included, blanket sold separately).

Do you want to pay a sweet, ultra-affordable monthly payment for all of the above? Of course you do. Cause who wants to pay a huge rent when you’re trying to save money. It’s counter-intuitive. Get this. It’s only $470/month, not including utilities.

The room isn’t big, but who cares??? When you live in D.C., it’s not like you really live in your room. Or do you? Good question!

Private parking spot behind the house. There is always street parking available in front of the house. The room is available December 1 or December 15.

If you answered yes to any, or most, or all of this, then this room is the place for you! Please text me at 701-412-8884 or email me at bettyberts@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.