All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available: Capitol Hill Apartment - Sept 1

I am a 27 year old Christian female making the move from Arlington to DC! I recently signed a lease for a cute rowhouse apartment in Capitol Hill starting Sept 1, and I'm looking for a roommate for the 2nd bedroom. It is 2 bedroom/1 bathroom for about $1,250 per person for rent and utilities (all utilities included except for internet/cable) with zone street parking. The place is about 2 blocks from the Capitol South metro, very close to 395/695, and walking distance to the restaurants/shops in Eastern Market! 

I have plenty of furniture and kitchen items to furnish the common areas of the apartment but am flexible with my things and wouldn't mind getting rid of anything if a roommate wants to bring furniture!

A little about myself, I’m very involved in my church in Arlington but am looking forward to making a community in DC! I work in VA and am usually active during the week with workout classes or happy hours with friends but also like to unwind with a good tv show when I’m at home. I like to share chores and maintain clean shared spaces! Looking for a roommate who I can have fun and relax with when we’re both home!

If you’re interested in the apartment, please send me an email at sgc9q@virginia.edu, and I can give you more details!

Comments