All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Bedroom for Rent - $788/mo - Falls Church - Move In Aug 1 (CM)

We're looking for a CM to fill an available bedroom in our group townhouse in Falls Church. The house is on a quiet, tree-lined culdesac a convenient 3-minute drive to I-66, 15-minute walk to the East Falls Church Metro (Orange/Silver Lines), and 5-minute walk to downtown FC, where there's a new grocery store, bars and restaurants, local coffee shops, and the State Theater. You'll share the house with three other young professional males aged 23-30 who work in DC and Tysons Corner. We mostly keep to ourselves during the week but are social on weekends, particularly if there's a Caps game on. Utilities (internet, cable, water, power, gas) add another ~$100/mo to the base rent. No pets and no smoking inside the house. The room has hardwood floors, a closet, can fit a queen-size bed and small desk, and shares a bathroom with two other housemates (one of whom is up and out early in the morning, so shower conflicts have not been an issue). We are looking for a clean, responsible roommate to sign a one-year lease. Please reach out if you're interested!

Comments

• My name is Matthew Titterington, and if you are still looking to fill this spot, I’m interested in seeing the place and meeting you all. I’m a 25yr old Christian male, who has recently moved to the area. I am currently subleasing from a friend who is out of the country, but he will be back in September, so I could move in anytime from now through September 1. I would love to answer any questions via email at matthewtitterington@gmail.com, and if there is a day that would work to come by to see the place/meet the roommates, just let me know and we’ll make it happen! Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon.