All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF ISO Roommate - Falls Church/Baileys Crossroads - $800/month Starting 1 Aug

edited July 2017 in Housing
Hello! My name is Courtney, and I am looking for a single, Christian female to fill a spot in a 2BR/2BA apartment in Falls Church in the Baileys Crossroads area.  My roommate will be moving out at the end of July, and I would love to have someone take over their room.  The bedroom is about 10x10 and has its own bathroom just across the hall.  I have an extra mattress I can leave if needed/desired.  Rent is $800/month plus about $60-70 for utilities.  The apartment has a full-size washer and dryer in it, as well as a balcony that overlooks Columbia Pike.  I do have living room furniture and kitchen materials set up but am happy to consolidate/rearrange if you have your own things

The complex has a sauna and steam room, as well as an indoor pool, outdoor pool, and hot tub.  There's a weight room and cardio room that are open 24/7, as well as lots of community activities during the week.  The closest metros are East Falls Church and the Pentagon Metro - each of which are about 3 mi away; however, the 16 bus does have a stop at the intersection of the complex.  395, 495, and 66 are easily accessible within less than a 10-min drive.

A little about me: I'm originally from Dallas-ish and moved here about four years ago.  I'm a proud Baylor graduate (Sic 'Em Bears) and Texas A&M graduate (Bush School) and currently work for DoS.  I was a member of an NCC PY small group a while ago but am now fully involved at FBC Alexandria as a worship leader and youth worker.  If you're interested, please respond on here or shoot me an email at Courtney_burge@alumni.baylor.edu.  Pets are welcome as long as it's just one.

Comments