Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.
Downtown Bethesda room and private bathroom for CM starting 8/5 or later - $750
I'm renting out one room+bathroom in a 2br/2ba in the heart of downtown Bethesda -- Bethesda Row.
You'll be an 8-minute walk from Bethesda Metro, and less than one minute from like 50 dining/entertainment options. It's 24 minutes door to door to Metro Center in downtown DC. Perfect if you work on the red line. And if you’re at NIH or Walter Reed, this is an excellent situation for you.
The apartment is furnished -- queen bed + dresser in the room, nice couches/TV/table in the living area. It’s cozy, but the location is primo. I’m open to renting the master bedroom and bathroom, but of course the rent would be higher.
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or reply here if you’re interested in more information. We’ll split internet and utilities.
- 8-minute walk (4 blocks) from Bethesda Metro Station
- 24 minutes from Metro Center (8-minute walk + 16-minute train ride)
- 2-minute walk to Capital Crescent Trail
- Massive parking garage underneath the building with various permit options
- 24/7 front desk
- Exercise room with weights, cardio machines, and space suitable for Yoga
- Residents' lounge with big-screen TV, daily newspapers, and free espresso machine
- Access to the beautiful rooftop space and grill of the luxury apartment building next door
- In-unit washer/dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, electric range, microwave, and garbage disposal.
- 24 minutes door-to-door to Metro Center; 2 stops away from the DC line
- Landmark Bethesda Row movie theater right across the street
- Hundreds of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and retail options within walking distance.
- Enjoy biking, running, or leisurely strolls on the Capital Crescent Trail