All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

master bedroom available in cap. hil/ potomac ave rowhouse - 1,195

Hi Friends, 

We have a master bedroom available in a beautiful, modest row house near Potomac Avenue. There are 3 large windows, a large closet and a floor to ceiling shelving unit on one wall. Cost of room does not include utilities. The house is open Oct. 2. 

The house itself is beautiful and modest, located less than a block from the metro and only a few blocks from Harris Teeter and Safeway. There are new appliances and a gas stove. W/D unit upstairs. There is only one bathroom so ...it is what it is. The bathroom is very nice, and looks recently updated. There is a shared, enclosed backyard space with a patio, deck and grass. There is a security system. There will not be a kitchen table yet though, so if you have one of those... bonus. The house is managed by a property management company and there is a $35/ application fee. 

About me. I'm a professional female in my late twenties working in international law and human rights. I work a lot, travel for work at times, and am super chill. I studied international relations and would love to have some diversity in the house. The other roomy is also a female professional her late twenties, working at the dept. of Justice. 

We just want to keep a fun, easy and respectful house. If this sounds like you then give me a shout. 

Text or email for more info: 616.994.3540

Cheers, 
Amy
This discussion has been closed.