All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking Cat Friendly CF Roommate!

I am a 28 year old professional with a masters degree and 2 cats. I am fun, mature, tidy, love to cook, enjoy a glass of wine with friends, binge watch random netflix shows and host low key dinners with friends. I am seeking a roommate in her late 20's or older who is looking to live in the Arlington Area, but I am also open to DC. I do have 2 cats so I need a cat friendly roommate, and I am open to additional pets. I am hoping to keep  my rent under $1000.00. I work in the Georgetown Area with my church in the Pentagon City Area and my boyfriend is near Fort Meyer so I would like to stay a reasonable driving distance from the three. I am hoping to find someone fun, easy going yet mature. Who is willing to share household responsibilities, doesn't party, do drugs, drink heavily or host male overnight guests. Please feel free to email me at Hhughes489@pointloma.edu