All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM for room for rent in Capitol Hill NE

Master Bedroom in Capitol Hill Townhome

Rent: $1075 | Utilities estimate per month: $70

Available: June 4, 2017. Looking for a male roommate. The lease goes through August 31 with the possibility of renewing for one year.

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qn2kgwcdexddgjt/AAA4FfXXY4awjQDLrLlTvc6Ua?dl=0

Current roommate is getting married and moving so we'll need someone to finish out the lease and potential stay renew for another year. The room for rent is a wonderful master bedroom with ample natural light, lots of space, and two closets. The house is located just blocks away from Lincoln Park and a short walk to both H Street and Eastern Market activities.

The house has two full bedrooms upstairs (where the master is located), one office upstairs, and a large basement apartment below ground level. Two housemates share the basement apartment and another lives in the second bedroom upstairs. Housemates in the basement apartment have two very lovable cats which stay downstairs or in the basement.

Backyard is ideal for summer barbecues with friends. The porch is great for sipping coffee in the brisk fall temperatures. There’s always plenty of street parking.

Room Features:

• Exposed brick overhang ceilings

• Powerful ceiling fan

• Three gigantic front-facing windows with a nice view and lots of natural light

• Two closets

House Features:

• Extra office space room

• Hardwood floors throughout

• Kitchen with granite countertops

• Beautiful little backyard space

• Capitol Hill-style porch for morning coffees

• Quiet and cozy neighborhood

• Just a 13 minute walk to the best food and drinks on H Street

• Central AC

• Inset lighting throughout the house

Bathrooms: 1 shared full bathroom upstairs, 1 full bathroom in basement apartment.

Downstairs: Large living room space and dining area with lots of natural light.

Kitchen: Bigger kitchen with modern appliances, gas stovetop, granite countertops.

Transportation: D6 right across the street takes you to Union Station, Chinatown, Metro Center, Dupont Circle. Closest metros: Eastern Market (orange/blue/silver, Union Station (red).

Shoot me a message, if interested!

Comments

• Hey, my name is Billy, looking to move to the city from Arlington. I'm interested in looking at the place but curious to know what the chances of you guys staying there another year. Also are you flexible on move in date? Please email me at wculleton@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.