All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Pentagon City Sublet for CF, Walk to Metro

Private bedroom for rent in a Pentagon City high-rise for a CFyoung professional or student, available now until July 8 (possibly flexible).

Your Room:
You’ll be renting a large private room with a shared bathroom in a spacious unit with one other roommate (myself). Your room has a walk-in closet, plus a second closet, and a beautiful east-facing view.

Rent is $249/week (utils. included) and at least a 3+ week commitment is preferred.

The Complex:
The unit is in a modern high-rise and has unbeatable views of the District and the park across the street. It’s an 8-minute walk to the Pentagon City Metro (blue/yellow lines) and Pentagon City Mall.

The complex has 2 pools, 2 gyms, a sauna, on-site laundry, bike room, business center, 24-hour concierge, and is situated across the street from a beautiful park, a library, and the Pentagon Row shopping and restaurants. Also in walking distance are Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, and more restaurant choices in nearby Crystal City.

I’m a 30 y/o young professional working in non-profit, and I’m looking for a roommate in her mid-20’s to 30’s. I’m friendly and on the quieter side, but enjoy going out on weekends and finding good live music, and I’m pretty active in my church. If interested in renting the room, please reply ASAP.

To contact me, reply to my CraigsList ad, which also has photos you can view:
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sub/6130271590.html