All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1300 - Basement apt in Falls Church, VA - seeking CF or married couple

We have a wonderful basement apartment for rent in Falls Church--close to
Giant and Arlington Blvd.  The apartment comes fully furnished (or partially
furnished) and leads out to a beautiful backyard.  You will have your own
private kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedroom.  It will be available in
April/May for either a 2-month sublet or a 14-month lease.  Perfect for a
graduate student or young professional.  Upstairs, you have three CF young
professionals who are all kind and helpful.  Street parking is available and
the laundry machines are downstairs.

Pictures are available here (but note most of the furniture has changed):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lu8lqzb0ckjr0qj/AACAayh-WdzRDDB9rMkn6xI3a?dl=0

Comments

• Hi.  My name is Lauren.  I go to NCC at the barracks row campus.  I am interested in the basement apartment and was wondering if you would allow a pet.  I have a super sweet and chill 3 1/2 year old kitty that I want to bring with me wherever I end up finding a space.  She's great with furniture and doesn't damage anything.  If you could e-mail me back at lauren.douglas90@gmail.com or call/text 703-624-6230 that would be great.  Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
  • The basement apartment is still available.  Unfortunately, we have a no pet policy.  If you are interested, please message me by clicking on my username or by replying to this thread.  Thank you!
  • Hello! My husband and I are looking to move into the area and would be interested in renting your space. We have no pets and do not smoke. Please let me know if it is still available we would love to come and do a walk through. Looks like a great apartment!

Thank you!