All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for a Christian Roommate - $980

Hello there! I'm seeking a Christian female roommate who is interested in sharing a junior studio in Arlington, VA.  This is a newly rented apartment; therefore, you have the option to take the private room or be in the main studio.  Both the private room and main space have a window with lots of light. The area is incredible - easy access to transportation and near the Pentagon City (395 exits). There are bus stops within walking distance that go to the Pentagon City metro within a 5-minute drive. 

• The area has very easy access to grocery and retail shopping.
  • The place also comes with lots of amenities, a nice lobby with a private work area, a gym, access to the pool, etc…
  • This month-to-month lease is ideal for Interns or students who are about to graduate and have their first job in the area.
  • The monthly rent for this space would be $980
  • The room is not furnished
  • No pets due to my allergy 

About me: I work from home two to three days a week and have a very busy schedule both weekdays and weekends. I am easygoing and very respectful. A healthy lifestyle begins with a clean and organized home; therefore, a clean-living environment is very important to me. 

If you are looking for a new roomie, please reach out to me! I will share photos. My email is ( mesfinsx@gmail.com ) If you are new to the area, I will be very happy to show you around!