All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 2+ bedroom, 2 bathroom furnished sublet/rental from April 14 - May 26!

Hi everyone!

My husband, two-year-old daughter, and I will be living in DC for about 6 weeks (April 14 - May 26) for a contract I'm doing with the Washington National Opera, and are looking for a sublet or short term rental. We will also have at least one of our parents staying with us to help with caring for our daughter, so would be 3-4 adults total. We live in New York City and attend Emmanuel Presbyterian Church, and some good friends recommended this posting board as a place to look for housing!

Here is what we would be ideally looking for, but if you have a furnished apartment that even meets some of these criteria, we would be interested in hearing more about it! Thanks so much for considering us.

- 2+ bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Full kitchen
- Laundry in unit 
- Walking distance to a metro stop on the red or green line (this isn't an absolute must, but a big plus! I will be commuting between rehearsal studios in Takoma Park and the theater at the Kennedy Center; my husband will be commuting to work downtown near McPherson Square)
- Designated parking spot for one car (or affordable parking nearby - I don't know DC and the parking well so maybe this is asking too much!)
- We would love to keep this under $5,000/month, but willing to do a little more than that for the right place.

Thank you!