All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Master Bedroom Available for CF in NoMa - $1200

Hey! The master bedroom is available for rent in a house with 3 other CF. We are between 22-24 and work in diverse professions (nursing, on the hill, and Fellowship of Christian Athletes) and are looking for another strong Christian to join us and create a hospitable and welcoming environment for our own household and for others. We are close to Union Station, Giant, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and many, many restaurants and coffee shops as we are only a block away from H St! We are all just moving into this house together so still working on furnishing and designing it together and would love for you to help us make it our own! The bedroom available has its own bathroom and walk in closet and is on the second floor. The house was just renovated by the owners and has all new appliances and hardwood flooring which is awesome. Rent will be about $1200, parking is off street, and we are looking for you to move in as soon as you can. Let me know if you'd like more photos and/or information and I'd love to talk with you some more! Here's my number too 7075706069 :)
Tagged: