All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for Rent in Beautiful 2 Bed / 2 Bath House on Capitol Hill - Short or Long Term

Immediately available for short or long term rental... 

Large master bedroom (furnished or unfurnished) with a spacious spa-like en-suite bathroom, with a shower, a separate jacuzzi bath and heated floors. Rent is $1400 a month plus utilities (about $110 a month).

OR, there may be an option to rent the other bedroom in the house (furnished or unfurnished), along with a personal bathroom, for $1250 a month plus utilities. 

The house is renovated, beautifully decorated/furnished, and very clean. It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, a living room and sunroom along with a large deck. Great for hosting! The outdoor garage area provides a covered, secure place to lock a bike, and street parking near the house is easy to find and great for those who are not registered for street parking in DC. The location is in Hill East, a fifteen minute walk from Lincoln Park, H Street Corridor and Stadium Armory Metro.

The house is shared with me (Christina), a Christian female, in full-time ministry. I am passionate about my work which includes creating safe space for people to experience emotional healing and wholeness in Christ and discipling young adults in DC. The relational culture of the house is very peaceful. There are opportunities for meaningful, supportive, Jesus-centered connection as well as a lot of space for time alone. I am a renter and the property manager of this house. I, along with the homeowner, consider this place to be a sanctuary of rest and peace, a place of prayer and worship of God, and a place where the Light of Christ is invited to shine.

Here is a note from the last woman who rented the room: I cannot recommend living here enough! The house has everything you could need and Christina is an incredibly kind and accommodating host and roommate. The space is clean and very comfortable. I stayed for 3 months on a short term nursing travel contract and felt right at home here.

Last but not least, I am the proud God mama of a cockapoo named Bradley James who often spends time at the house. 

I'm happy to answer questions, share more pics, and/or schedule a visit with you. Don't hesitate to be in touch. Blessings to you! 

Christina@discipleshipworks.org

Comments

• Hello !
    I saw your rental listing and i wanted to know if it's still available.
    If so, please what the monthly rent is?  Also, here are some other questions I had:  
    Will the unit be furnished?  What is the neighborhood like?  I will appreciate if you kindly send the pictures of the place 
    On average, how much do the utilities cost? 

When will the unit be available? 
    Can I sign a year lease Or Months To Months?  
    Do you require a deposit?

I look forward to hearing from you and you can email me at ruiminizhang050999@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely.
This discussion has been closed.