All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ROOM AVAILABLE FOR CM IN A CAPITOL HILL ROWHOUSE

My roommate and I are looking to rent a room in a shared row house in the heart of Capitol Hill. We've been living in this house for a couple of years and looking to fill the room of our other roommate who recently got 

The House is 1,728 square feet, 3 bedrooms (+ den), 1.5 bathrooms in the center of Capitol Hill. We have a front yard, private back yard, basement for storage, and a large kitchen and shared living space. Other than the room, the rest of the house is fully furnished. The roommate moving out may also be willing to sell furniture for the room if needed.

Location: Our house is located in the heart of Capitol Hill. It's 5 blocks from the US Capitol, 5 blocks from Eastern Market, and 5 blocks from Lincoln Park. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to 3 metro stops and there are several bus stops and bikeshare options nearby. The house is also walking distance to several grocery stores, gyms, restaurants, parks, and churches.

The room is available now and rent is $1185 + utilities.

My current roommate and I are males in our mid to late 20s. We like to spend time together but also respect each other's space. In our free time, we enjoy spending time with friends, watching sports and movies, and exploring the city. We're looking for a roommate who is clean, friendly, and open to living in a shared home.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EODSycdeSj7mDYNH16McQWackDbIfptL?usp=share_link 

For more information or questions, please reach out to Evan at (919) 815-3114 or evantdean@gmail.com