All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Female Roommate Crystal City $1800

Hi!

I have a room w/ private bathroom available in Crystal Towers Apartment. I'm looking for a female roommate, apartment is ready to move into now! Month to month available, if you qualify. The apartment is completely furnished (with the exception of your own bedroom), although I'm still working on making it homie :). We have large closets, a large private balcony, AC, dishwasher, private washer and drier, extra storage, etc.

There is good street parking where visitors can also park. The apartment complex has a large pool, a brand new gym (24/7), bike lockers, BBQ area, 24/7 study lounge and business center with computers and free printing. We also have a (wonderful) 24/7 concierge to receive and deliver packages.

Our location is a dream. The apartment is directly across the street from Crystal City metro and a five minute walk from the Pentagon City metro as well as the Pentagon City Mall, Whole Foods, Costco, CVS, Starbucks, Harris Teeter, and pretty much any restaurant and store you can think of! Located right next to the new AMAZON HQ, and all the cool
new shops :) You do not need a car to get around! We also have direct access to the Mount Vernon Trail.

I'm looking to live with someone who is clean, kind and responsible. I’m very neat and tidy, love to cook, and pretty low key. I'd like to find someone similar--we don't have to be best friends, but someone who would like to go on bike rides, grab dinner or chat over some wine would be great!

The apartment will be ready for you to move into. Rent is $1,800 + utilities and wifi (which run about $110/ person). Please let me know if you are interested!

You can email me at azzad.ba@gmail.com or by phone at 614.361.7749

Thanks!
Amelia