All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Capitol Hill Apt near Metro

edited September 2023 in Housing
Hi everyone! I still have an available room in my 2-bed, 2-bath apartment on H Street next to the metro. I’m flexible on how we split the rent so please reach out and we can plan around your budget!

Apartment Features: 
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Parking: Garage parking available for an additional fee
  • Move-In Date: September 26
Apartment Highlights:
  • Location: Nestled at the beginning of H St. Easy access to trendy shops and restaurants. Building access to Giant, 2 blocks from Whole Foods, 4 min to Trader Joe's, 6 min to Capitol Building. 5 min walk to Union Station Metro on the Red Line. Adjacent to Capital Bikeshare docking station.
  • Space: See attachment for floor plan layout. Enjoy a roomy living area, modern appliances, a full-size in-unit washer and dryer, and a wrap-around terrace for entertaining, plants, etc! I also have an apartment full of furniture and can furnish your bedroom if desired.
  • Community: Expansive rooftop greenspace, 24-hr building gym, concierge desk for packages, and a quiet and friendly atmosphere.
I'm seeking another Christian woman in her mid-20s to early-30s to share this amazing space. I want to cultivate a warm and peaceful home environment while being open to building Christian community with one another and our friends. I'm super involved at my church and will occasionally need to use the apartment to host small groups, dinner parties, movie nights, etc--all of which my roomie would be welcome to join! I'm also a professional in my late-20s and WFH two days a week, but otherwise keep a busy schedule outside the apartment. When I'm home, I'm really quiet--usually reading, hobbying, or watching TV. I've lived in this building for about a year already and love the location! Hoping to share this next season with a like-minded friend. 

If you're interested and want to chat, please contact reach out below. Lease begins on September 26th and there will be a $150 fee to add a new tenant after the lease starts.