All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF Housemate for Beautiful 2 Bed / 2 Bath House on Capitol Hill - Short or Long Term

edited September 2023 in Housing

Furnished master bedroom with a spa-like en-suite bathroom, with both a shower and a jacuzzi bath, is available for short or long term rental starting on October 1st. Rent is $1450 plus utilities, (water, gas, electric and internet averages a total of about $110 a month).

The house is renovated, very clean, and beautifully decorated. It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, a living room and sunroom along with a large deck. The outdoor garage area provides a covered, secure place to lock a bike, and street parking near the house is easy to find. The location is in Hill East, within a half mile of Lincoln Park, H Street Corridor and Stadium Armory Metro.

I'm a Christian female, in full-time ministry, with a lot of engagement from home. I am passionate about my work which includes creating safe space for people to experience emotional healing and wholeness in Christ, and sharing God's love with underserved youth/young adults in DC. I am a renter and the property manager of this house. I, along with the homeowner, consider this to be a ministry house in that it is a sanctuary of rest and peace, a place of prayer and worship of God, and a place where the Light of Christ is invited to shine in and through the physical space and through the hearts of those who dwell here. Last but not least, I am the proud God moma of a cockapoo named Bradley James who often spends time at the house.

For more info, contact Christina Fowler: christina@discipleshipworks.org

Comments

This discussion has been closed.