All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking Roommate(s)/Housing in Capitol Hill

edited September 2023 in Housing
Hey all! I’m seeking a living arrangement in the Capitol Hill/NoMa area starting at the end of September. I would love to find a group of mature Christian women for a shared home in that area.

A little about me:
I’m in my late 20s, a former Hill Staffer, and current think tanker working on financial services. I am looking for a nice, quiet place with a little privacy and a home for Christian community. I am hoping to room with girls who share my faith, will prioritize keeping common areas clean and tidy, and are open to balancing personal time and communal living—i.e. bible study, dinners, and the occasional movie night. My budget is around $1700, but ideally whatever I find would come under that.

Let me know if you think we’d be a good fit and we can look for a house to rent together! You can reach me at imani.augustus@gmail.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.