All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM Capitol Hill room available Sept 1 (or earlier) - $1225

edited August 2023 in Housing

Room in 3-bed, 2.5 bath Capitol Hill house available Sept 1 (or as early as Aug 6)! The house is right by Eastern Market/Barracks Row. It's 3 floors -- this room is on the first floor, along with a full bath and a TV room. The second floor has a living room, half bath, kitchen, and dining room. The third floor has two bedrooms and a full bath. There is also a nice backyard and a garage all the roommates share for storage or for a car on an as-needed basis. We bring in a cleaning service every month or so.

The available room can come furnished (queen bed, dresser, desk) or unfurnished. It’s a good size and has two built in closets. It’s $1150 for September (and any part of August), then they are raising the rent and this room will go up to $1225 beginning in October. Also, one of the upstairs rooms ($1450) will become available a few weeks later, around Oct 1 (one of the roommates is moving away around then). 

A little about me, the roommate who is sticking around: I’ve been in the DC area for 9 years, am in my 30s, and go to Church of the Advent. I work in the city (almost always work from the office), like being active and cooking/hosting, and am generally more on the extroverted side. Let me know if you are interested in taking a look! You can email me at royawabdeh@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Roy