All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

RENT: 1B/1B Eastern Market/Capitol Hill Condo

Hi everyone -- I'm looking to rent out my 1 bed/1 bath condo on Capitol Hill walking distance to both the Eastern Market metro and Potomac metro, Trader Joe's, Frager's Hardware Store, Safeway, the Roost food hall, Lincoln Park, the Capitol, restaurants along Barracks Row, Eastern Market, and Pennsylvania Ave. 

It's a new building and I'm the first owner (have lived in it for 4 years). Neighbors are quiet and professional and the unit has a balcony space with an incredible view of the Capitol, Library of Congress, and all of Penn Ave. 

This is excellent for a young professional new to the city without much furniture, a Capitol Hill staffer, or someone who loves the Hill and the surrounding neighborhoods. It's move-in ready. 

Photos of the unit can be found here. A bed, couch, coffee table, two hung televisions, a leather chair, and a kitchen table are in the unit. Rent is $2,400 and I'm looking for someone who can be there for 6 months, and then month-to-month. This is a steal for the location! 

More photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/home/K%20F/Eastern%20Market%20Condo 

Please email KLFDC91@GMAIL.COM for any questions! 

7qG5nh6Gjpg