All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF for Basement room in SE DC Townhome - Available 8/15 - $975/mo + util.

We are looking for a Female Christian Roommate to rent the Basement bedroom of my 3BD/3BA townhouse in the Congress Heights neighborhood of SE Washington DC. There are currently two of us in the house. The home is a newly renovated, semi-detached home in the residential part of Congress Heights – it’s a quiet, tree lined street and a 14 min walk to the Congress Heights Metro station.  The house includes a fenced in yard and newly built deck, hardwood floors, quartz countertops, and high efficiency HVAC, laundry/dryer, among other great features. 

The available room is about 600 sq. ft. on the ground level, and you would have access to your own full Bathroom and private entrance at the back of the house. The room is HUGE, well lit with multiple windows, closet, and storage space.

Shared spaces – the main floor kitchen, living, and dining area are fully furnished. There is shared Laundry in the basement.

We’re looking for someone to move in around August 15th, but the move date is flexible!

The rent is $975 + utilities (gas, electric, internet/tv, water usually $70-$100 per month per person)

A little bit about me:  I’m a member at Congress Heights Community Church and I run our Evangelism Team.  I have a dog – Murphy is an 8-year-old hound/collie mix (50lbs) and the nicest boy you’ll ever meet; he loves people and is very well behaved.  We’re not open to having other pets in the house, but exceptions could be made for dogs on a case-by-case basis. I’m an extravert and I love hosting – having people over on weeknights and weekends for gatherings, dinner, etc.  My mission is to love my neighbors, and you’d be a good fit if you love the Lord (and dogs) and have a passion for spreading the gospel to all nations. 

Interested? Please email berkeeb@gmail.com. Please also share with those who might be interested.