All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF for a Sunny 1BD/1BA near EFC metro for July 3

edited May 2023 in Housing
Hello! I am seeking a female Christian housemate for a 150 sq ft bedroom with walk-in closet and private bathroom beginning July 3. Please note I am looking for someone with plans to stay long-term and not someone seeking intern housing.

About the house: The house is a three bedroom/three bathroom home. It's in north Arlington, specifically between Westover Village and Route 66. The house is a single-family home in a charming neighborhood with lots of trees. We share an eat-in galley kitchen, living room, guest bathroom, basement storage, and laundry room. There is plenty of parking on our street. The house has a front and back yard, with a deck.

About the room: The bedroom (approx. 150 sq ft) with a walk-in closet and a bathroom (approx. 63 sq ft) are on the second floor of a WWII bungalow. The room has lots of natural light! Rent is $939, one year lease, plus yardwork (split) and utilities (split - internet, gas, electric, sewer/water/trash).

About the location: We're 1 mile from the East Fall Church metro stop and 2 miles from the Ballston metro stop. We are very conveniently located off 66. Within steps is the W&OD trail, Westover Village (library, post office, Walgreens, hardware/variety store, restaurants), and Seven Corners/Eden Center. 

About the community: Professional women seeking to grow spiritually and learn from each other during the time we are together. Summer bible study to get to know and pray for each other.

More photos can be provided upon request. I'd love to get to know you more if you're interested and can answer any questions you may have!  Please let me know when you are available for a video chat. Also let me know about any pets upfront so we can discuss.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.