All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

NE DC House For Rent, 3 Bed 2 Bath; $2500

If you're looking for a nice house in a quiet, safe neighborhood that's close to the fun of the city but not in the middle of it, this is the place for you. For $2500 a month (not including utilities), this unfurnished 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with recently renovated bathrooms, kitchen and basement will be yours. There's free parking on the street or in the back driveway, you're 10 minutes from Safeway and Aldi, 12 minutes from the Capitol and Navy Yard, and located right on the Anacostia River Trail (miles and miles of running and biking).

I've lived in this house for 3 years and have loved every day of this neighborhood. I also commute to Rosslyn, VA for work and the bus stops right out front of this house and takes you straight to the Orange and Blue metro lines. I have plenty of additional pictures I can share with you and have several previous renters that are willing to be references if you'd like to speak with them.

This house will be unfurnished and is available starting on May 7th for a year long lease. Please reach out with any questions and we are happy to have you visit in person to check it out!