All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Need 2 Christian Female Roommates for Hillcrest Home $860/month

Looking for two CF to fill rooms in a 3 bedroom house in Hillcrest starting March 1 and April 1. 

Beautiful master bedroom w/ own bathroom is $860
Upstairs second bedroom is $820. Also has its bathroom. 

Utilities (gas, electric, water, & internet) are about $100 each a month depending on the time of year. Lawn care is $40 a month in the spring and summer. 

About me: I work on the Hill and have lived in D.C. for four years now. I attend Triumph church and would love to share this home with roommates of like values. 

About the house:
1st floor: main living area; kitchen, dining room, and living room
2nd floor: two bedrooms; one master, one bedroom and full bathroom
Basement: secondary living room, laundry, bedroom, full bathroom- Occupied

Outdoors: we have a large backyard and a fire pit, perfect for having friends over. We also have a back porch which is so peaceful in the early mornings and evenings - the perfect spot to unwind after a long day.

All parking is street parking, but there is plenty of it. We have great neighbors! This house is about four miles from Capitol Hill. With traffic it takes me about 25 minutes to get to work, without traffic 13 minutes. There is no convenient access to a metro, but the 36 bus picks up right on our corner. It goes straight to the Capitol-takes about 30 minutes. 

Quiet house, no partying, etc. No shared rooms. No cats. No smoking of any kind.

Contact krystinalskurk@gmail.com

email me for MORE photos!