All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM Looking For Housing - Fun, Respectful, Professional, and Easygoing

edited January 2023 in Housing

Happy new year everyone! My name’s Alex Ramos and I’m looking for long-term housing in the DMV area (open to short-term housing). I’m a Portfolio Manager for Forbright Bank. 

I love board games, lifting weights (lifting buddy?), pot lucks, snowboarding during the winter (epic season pass), and going to the beach during the summer. Overall, I’m a go with the flow kind of guy.

I’ve lived in a few group homes in college, so I know the group house etiquettes. 

If you’re looking for a roommate or know someone who is looking for one, let’s meet up and I’ll bring some coffee. 

I look forward to connecting with you soon!

Alex Ramos

Ramos808@yahoo.com

808-220-3250

Areas Looking: Any Place in the DC area, Northern VA no farther than Falls Church, and MD. 

Budget: Negotiable

Comments

• Hey I am also looking for housing in DC. Would you like to possibly be roommates? Please email me at hadenwendt1@gmail.com . Trying to put together a group of Christian men for an apartment or townhome in capitol hill / Navy Yard area.
This discussion has been closed.