All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

SEEKING 1 CM ROOMMATE FOR NEWLY RENOVATED HOME NEAR DUNN LORING, MOSAIC DISTRICT IN FALLS CHURCH

The house is in Falls Church near Merrifield/Mosaic District and a group of Christian guys have been living in it since summer 2019.  Seeking 1 CM roommate to join me and 2 other CM.  This end unit townhouse is right next to a golf course, tennis and basketball courts, 5 minutes from Mosaic District, right off Lee Highway (Route 29), Arlington Blvd (Route 50) and I-495.  It is a 6 minute drive from the Dunn Loring Metro or a 10 minute bike ride.  It is <10 minutes away from Safeway, Harris Teeter, Great Wall (Chinese grocery) and Aldi, and 2 minutes away from H-Mart and Lidl. 15 minutes will get you to Fairfax, Tyson's Corner, or Annandale.  There are several parks nearby as well as a lake.  

A little about us:

I (landlord) am originally from NJ, just hit 30 much to my chagrin, and working as a statistician remotely.  I am currently enrolled in a part-time Master's degree at Reformed Theological Seminary.  I am mostly a homebody, and I spend my time at home playing video games, reading, cooking, watching shows, and doing housework.  You might be on the receiving end of some of my cooking, and for what it's worth, my friends say that's a good thing.  We are lowkey except for the occasional get-together with our friends, such as potlucks, movie nights, and board game nights. One roommate is a 28 year old ex-NFL player currently working in finance, hails from Boston and goes to CityLight Church.  He has plans to go into ministry in the future.  The other roommate is a 25 year old engineer, part time seminary student with me, and worship leader at McLean Bible Church Arlington.  

About the house:

Here is the originally listing with additional photos.  It's a 4 BD, 3.5 BR end unit, newly renovated 3 story townhouse with 1,929 Sq Ft.  It features a beautiful kitchen with granite countertops, large hardwood living room, a downstairs rec room, and a large backyard patio equip with outdoor furniture, patio lights, smoker/grill, and a firepit.  The HVAC is new and the appliances are fairly new as well.  There is ample street parking right behind the house and a parking lot with unreserved spots in the front.  I've hosted 40 people before and parking was not an issue.  The room available is in the basement approximately 9x10.5 (minus built in closet) with private BR at $1075/month.  Utilities + the best internet money can buy (1Gb) included.  The common areas are already fully furnished with new furniture and there is projector screen setup in the living room for movies that we sometimes use for movie night.  

Updated pictures and showing available upon request.
Please reach out if you are interested:
yuan.bernard@gmail.com

973-420-6855 

This discussion has been closed.