All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for CF Housemate for Beautiful 2 Bed / 2 Bath House on Capitol Hill - Short or Long Term

Master bedroom with a spa-like en-suite bathroom is available for short or long term rental starting in early January. Currently there is an option for the room to be furnished or unfurnished. Rent is $1500 plus utilities (includes water, gas, electric and internet that averages a total of about $110 a month).

The house is renovated, beautifully decorated, has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, a living room and sunroom along with a large deck. The outdoor garage area provides a covered, secure place to lock a bike, and street parking near the house is easy to find. The location is in Hill East, within a half mile of Lincoln Park, H Street Corridor and Stadium Armory Metro.

I'm a Christian female, in full-time ministry, with a lot of engagement from home. I am passionate about my work which includes creating safe space for people to experience Christ-centered emotional healing, sharing God's love with underserved youth/young adults in DC, and mentoring those who want to become more wholehearted followers of Jesus. Last but not least, I am the proud God moma of a cockapoo named Bradley James who often spends time at the house.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.