All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Searching for Housing That Is Dead Quiet by 7pm

---- SUMMARY ----

Looking for housing that is dead quiet by 7pm. Or perhaps roommate who also strictly goes to bed at 6:30/7pm for a consistent and motivating reason (e.g. health reasons).

---- DETAILS ----

Hello!

I'm Aaron. 36 y.o. Software engineer. Great boundaries, but also more socially smooth than perhaps most folks' caricature of an engineer.

I lived in DC 2013-2020 and attended Church of the Resurrection on Capitol Hill weekly. I'm am discovering if DC is again the place the Lord would have me at this time.

I'm in a season of having to go to bed every single night at 6:30/7pm (For 6 more months? 12 more months? Hard to tell.)

I'm exploring to see if it's possible to find housing or a housemate in DC that fits what I'm looking for. (Tough to find. Most places are row housing or apartments, but any noise through the walls is a no-go for me at the moment.)

If you...

- Go to bed at 6:30/7pm, 100% consistently for some compelling and solid reason (e.g. a health reason of your own)

OR

- Are renting or know of a place to rent where the bedroom is dead quiet by 6:30/7pm, and doesn't share a wall with the apartment/house next door

Then I might be a great match for you.

I'll be in DC today (Dec 13th) until Dec 22nd to look for options. I'd love to hear from you (or meet you and look at your place or places together) if you're interested.

Very best,

Aaron

Comments

This discussion has been closed.