All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

GIRL ONLY 1 bed for rent in South Arlington, VA Beautiful condo, spacious 2 bedroom

$925+ Wi-Fi [GIRL ONLY] ONE bed for rent in George Mason Village- in South Arlington, VA 
Beautiful condo, spacious 2 bedroom. Open floor plan with abundance of natural light from large efficient window and a nice balcony. 

Hi everyone! I am looking for a roommate to fill an opening in my apartment because my dear roommate had an emergency and is no longer living in the area.

The apartment is in South Arlington, 5 minutes driving from Shirlington Village (I love going to restaurants over that area). It’s 9 minutes driving  from Ballston (I workout at Gold’s Gym there).it’s 15 minutes driving from The National Mall.  Lots of bike trails(Four mile run trail) around here (I love biking). 

Full kitchen including a dishwasher, oven and a microwave. The apartment is fully furnished (my previous roommate and I made this place our home), so it  has everything  ready for you to make this place your home as well! 
The condo has a common laundry room, pool, we have a visitor pass for you to park your car if needed, also we have plenty off  street parking. Unfortunately, no pets are allowed. 
Rent is $925 which includes utilities. Wi-Fi around $45. 

A little about me: I am a 28 year-old Brazilian woman (my first language is Portuguese, I also can understand and speak a little bit of Spanish) . Christian woman who goes to McLean Bible Church in Tysons- I love going to Citywide bible study). I am a morning person- I promise not to wake you up, only if you decide to go to the gym with me, which would be great to have you as my gym partner. I do CrossFit 3 days a week and go to Gold’s gym 6 days a week. I meal prep on Sunday nights.  
I don’t work from home, so I usually leave the house at 8am and come back after 6pm.  I love watching Netflix on weekends, I love having people over for game nights.

Comments