All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1 bedroom available in furnished basement apartment in Takoma DC

edited November 2022 in Housing
1 bedroom available for rent in the basement of our home in Takoma DC.  Private entrance and outdoor seating area, access to large backyard.  Plenty of privacy and separate space as well as opportunity for community and connection.  Above grade windows.  We are 2 blocks to the Takoma redline metro and downtown Takoma Park, MD.  Close to Bus Boys & Poets, Donut Run, Starbucks, CVS, Safeway, Takoma farmers market and more - quiet street and quaint neighborhood. Access to full living area including private full bathroom, renovated kitchen with granite counter tops and standing washer/dryer.  Bedroom furnished with king bed, small dresser and nightstand  My husband and I live in the upstairs with our 3 elementary aged kids and 2 dogs, all of whom will want to meet you and maybe even hang out sometimes. 

$1200/mo, flexible lease, min 3mo, parking spot could be included.

If you are interested in seeing the space or have questions, please contact me - angela0614@gmail.com.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.