All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF for an immediate vacancy in a GORGEOUS NoMa townhouse, $1050/month! :)

Hey all! I'm looking for a Christian female to take over my 1-year lease as soon as possible, ending on August 1st, 2023. I got a super sudden amazing job opportunity in Boston, so I'm subletting my room in DC. This is honestly the best apartment I've ever lived in-- so much space and light, and in such a convenient location!

Rent is $1050/month. Utilities (gas, electricity, Internet) are usually $80-90/month, and the details for the room and the apartment are listed below.

The room:
- 13x15 feet
- 2 closets: one with a clothing rack and one shoe closet
- two skylight windows

The apartment:
- view photos of the apartment here
- townhouse style, 2nd and 3rd floor
- open-concept lower level with living room, kitchen, dining room
- back balcony
- tons of natural light
- tall ceilings
- in-unit washer and dryer, dishwasher, garbage disposal
- upstairs full bath and downstairs half bath
- We already have a ton of furniture, appliances, kitchenware, etc, but anyone moving in is welcome to bring their own!

Perks of this location:
- R Street NE
- Lots of families on the street
- Dog park at the end of the road, so people are always walking their dogs by the house
- zoned street parking
- 8-minute walk to the NoMa Metro stop
- P6 bus stop right in front of the apartment
- one block from the Metropolitan Branch Trail (MBT)

About the roommates: 
They're both in their mid 20’s, and are both quiet and clean, and love cooking, hosting, reading, going for walks, and making friends! They both attend NCC at the Turnaround and love Jesus and want everyone in the apartment to feel at home! 

You can email me (Olivia Phillips) at ogphillips98@gmail.com with any questions!

This discussion has been closed.