All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Lawyer and International Development Professional in need of a job

Hi,
I recently graduated in May with my Masters of Law degree (LLM) from Georgetown Law. I am ending my Graduate Internship with the UN and looking for a job - preferably in any area of law, international development, or compliance. I am a qualified lawyer in my home country and eligible to sit for most US State bars in February 2023, if required for this role. I have an excellent academic record and three years of professional work experience in the legal industry. Ideally, I would love to do something related to international affairs, law, or socio-economic development but I'm open to discussing any dignified job. I am able to send samples of my work, as well as references, and my resume. If you or someone you know has a position open please feel free to email me at dia14@georgetown.edu. Thanks!

Comments