All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for 1 CF Roommate for Cute Old Town Alexandria Townhome $720 - Available Starting October 1!

Hello! 

My roommate and I are looking for a Christian woman to join our cozy townhome :) The room is $720 per month and we will be signing a six month lease. The room is available starting October 1! 

THE HOUSE: This is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath townhome with beautiful wood floors and a front yard. The house is equipped with A/C, in-unit laundry, and plenty of street parking that requires a permit. There is plenty of indoor storage space. 

THE ROOM: The small bedroom is a standalone, private room on the second floor. It has beautiful wood floors, a closet, and a large window that overlooks the yard and street. The monthly price is about $720. 

THE NEIGHBORHOOD: The location is the best part of this townhome - it is located in the heart of Old Town Alexandria on a peaceful street, just steps away from charming King Street with all its shopping, restaurants, and coffee shops. Truly a walker’s dream!! Del Ray is about a mile away as well. If you enjoy running/walking/cycling, the Mount Vernon Trail (which runs from Mount Vernon to Georgetown along the Potomac) is just a few blocks away. Couldn’t ask for a better location!! 

PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION: The house has no parking spots/driveway, but it has ample street parking which requires a permit. Easy access to Route 1, 495, and 95. Braddock Road Metro is the closest metro stop, and it is just a block away. 

MOVE-IN DATES: The lease will begin October 1, but any time in October is acceptable. 

NEXT STEPS: I’m looking forward to meeting you!! If you are interested, please email me at laura.wycoff26@gmail.com. I am happy to set up a time to chat/FaceTime or arrange a tour! 

If you have any questions, please let me know! 

Blessings,
Laura 

Comments