All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Christian Female Seeking Roommates or Housing Under $1,000

edited September 2022 in Housing
Hey everyone,

My name is Brielle, and I’m starting a new job at a theatre in Arlington on September 12th. I graduated from William & Mary this past May and would love to connect with other Christian females in the area who are looking for housing. I’m living with family at the moment, so I don’t need to move right away, but I would ideally like to be somewhere new by December. 

I studied English and creative writing in college and am a very artistic person, and I also love running, hiking, and traveling. I’m easygoing and accepting as a roommate and would love to create a home that has a sense of community. I’m hoping to keep costs at or below $1,000 including utilities. 

If you know of any rooms that are available in or near Arlington, feel free to leave a comment below or email me at brieperry13@gmail.com. I’m also open to getting coffee with anyone who thinks we might be good roommates! Just let me know

Comments

• Hi Brielle, 

Congratulations on graduating! One of my housemates is moving back home, so we have a spot opening up in our townhome if you are interested! We are in Old Town Alexandria, right next to the Braddock Road metro. 

Let me know if you would like to know more! :)