All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Remote Work: Personal Assistant For Busy Executive

Hello Neighbours!

I'm looking to hire someone as a personal/business assistant. This person will help me to accomplish tasks that I have less time to complete myself. These tasks include things like online research, email management, data gathering/entry, phone calls, and some shopping/errand running. I believe it would be no more than 20-30 hours a week. Hours are completely flexible, though some items will require timely completion. I plan to pay by time at $20/hour.

I believe this might be well-suited for someone who is looking to make some money part-time. But anyone is welcome to apply!  I’d prefer someone who is comfortable communicating by phone, has a professional demeanor, basic spreadsheet capability (google sheets or excel), ready to start right away!

If you or someone you know is interested, please  send an email to ph807050@gmail.com with “Remote Personal Assistant For Busy Executive” in the subject line and the following 4 things:

1. Name
2. Resume(most recent)
3. Favorite Artwork
4. One example of why you’re great for this role

Thank you for your time!

Penny Holland