All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

LF CM for Basement room on the Hill $925

Basement: The basement was recently updated with new floors, walls, paint, and bathroom. The floor also includes a separate entrance, washer and dryer, and a breezeway that doubles as storage location. 

Room: The available room (8.25ft x 17.2ft) is in the basement and contains a large closet and window that provides plentiful sunlight. The room may be unfurnished or furnished upon request. 

Bathroom: The bathroom is next to the available room and was newly built in June!

Roommates/Landlord: All CHBC members.

House: 4 Bed/2 Bath. Main level area of the house includes: a large living room, kitchen with modern appliances, and a multipurpose room currently used as a coworking space. There are three entrances: one front main level entrance, one back main level entrance, and one back basement level entrance.

Availability: October 1st, or possibly late September. Please contact me to discuss September availability.

Parking: Street parking is available for Zone 6 holders. There is also an unused parking spot behind the house, which is accessible by an alleyway.

Misc: We have an open main floor that is great for hosting and serves as a common area. Between the roommates, we send ourselves an Observation, Application, and Question from the Sunday services every week. We also gather together for a roommate dinner once every month. Lastly, there is plenty of storage space throughout the house. 

Please reach out if interested!
Photos/tours available on request.

Rent: $925
Utilities: Roughly $50-60

Email:
Khansha535@gmail.com

Comments

• Hi, 

I hope you are doing well. I am actively looking for affordable/safe housing in Washington, DC, near the Orange/Silver Metro line on Capitol Hill. This summer, I interned on the Hill, visited Capitol Hill Baptist Church, and attended Kings Church, DC. I temporarily live with a group of guys near Georgetown University's campus who attend Capitol Hill Baptist Church. I recently got a job in Arlington, VA, and am actively looking for a Christian community and roommates in DC. 

I just sent you an email today regarding my interest in housing availability.

Best,