All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

3 Rooms available in amazing house in Petworth!

edited August 2022 in Housing

4 bedrooms home in Petworth that has 3 rooms available for rent (all on the 2nd floor) ranging from $900-$1200, based on size. 2 bathrooms upstairs as well. 

1st floor has a large living room, dining room, sunroom, half bath , and kitchen. 12 min walk to Petworth Metro (green/yellow line), 62/63 bus stops steps from the front door. 

Large cared-for backyard with great areas to hang and host! 

Available as early as September 15 and would love to fill all three rooms by Oct 1! 

A little about me and the pup: I'm in my 30's and love to be outside (hike, beach, sports, you name it, I probably love it) and be with my friends on the weekends. I work from home but will have space in my room for a desk and all. My pup is a 2-year-old lab mix who LOVES people. She's crated when necessary and trained! 

If you have any questions or are interested! I'd love to talk. Feel free to reach out for more info and/or pictures! (paigecofield@gmail.com) If you want to move forward, I can connect you directly with the landlords!